Tri-County Intergroup MissionThe primary purpose of Tri-County Intergroup is to aid those with the problem of compulsive eating through the Twelve Steps of Overeaters Anonymous, and to serve and represent the OA groups from which the Intergroup is formed. Tri-County Intergroup generally meets at 10:30 A.M. on the first Saturday of each month, alternating between Fort Worth and Arlington. Please see the event calendar for details.
- New Year’s Resolutions and Answers to Your Questions about Overeaters Anonymous January 9, 2013
- “In All Our Affairs” January 2, 2013
- “Hi, my name is...” What to expect at an OA meeting December 26, 2012
- The three levels of recovery from compulsive eating: spiritual recovery December 19, 2012
- The three levels of recovery from compulsive eating: emotional recovery December 12, 2012